Travel back in time, exploring the evolution of English literature from the Middle Ages to modern fiction
- Gain a thorough background in English literary history, giving you important context for grad studies
- Explore a range of hands-on learning experiences including dramatic performance, music, creative writing, peer-assessed active learning or an independent reading project.
- Participate in seminar and workshop classes that provide opportunities for discussion, critical thinking, and interaction with leading scholars.
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch