Achieve a greater understanding of the complex and stratified factors that impact how health and wellness is experienced in our society and by social groups.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Conduct research with one of our award winning faculty members in the areas of LGBTQ+ issues, the pharmaceutical industry, or human rights in prisons as part of our research practica opportunities
- Differentiate your degree with a specialized focus on the role of health and wellness in how society operates
- Meet and learn from leading thinkers in the field through guest lectures and speaker series held throughout the year
- Health Policy Researcher
- Health Care Consultant
- Community Health Worker
- Public Health Planner
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch