Film & Media
Push the limits of Film and Media by creating your own films, radio shows, and social media posts for academic credit.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Put your media literacy to the test with hands-on workshops in game creation as well as podcast and radio broadcasting
- Use Super-8 and 16mm film to create your own experimental films
- TV and Radio Producer
- Advertising and Marketing Executive
- Web Content Manager
- Events Planner
- Game Creator
- Communications Specialist
- Cultural Critic
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch