Ethics & Sustainability
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Prepare for your CPA designation or springboard into an M.B.A. benefiting from the knowledge and expertise of Trent’s community of business leaders and mentors
- Complete 100-hours of hands-on professional experience through an internship with business sector companies and organizations
- Leave your mark at Trent through a fourth-year legacy project or undertake a community-based research project with local businesses
Human Resource Manager
Human resources managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of human resources and personnel departments, and develop and implement policies, programs and procedures regarding human resource planning, recruitment, collective bargaining, training and development, occupation classification and pay and benefit administration. They represent management and participate actively on various joint committees to maintain ongoing relations between management and employees. Human resources managers are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
- Equity Analyst
- Human Resource Manager
- Corporate Compliance Officer
- Business Ethics Consultant
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- A 4U Math
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch