Benefit from Trent’s interactive small-group classes and labs, as well as mentoring from award-winning Chemistry and Physics faculty.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Conduct exciting hands-on research as a student research assistant
- Develop your own research through a project course spanning one or two semesters
- Put your advanced knowledge and skills to the test, preparing you for employment or graduate studies in fields such as science, technology and engineering
- Chemical Physicist
- Climate Modeller
- Electron Microscopist
- Electronics Developer
- Nuclear Scientist
- Materials Researcher
- Patent Lawyer
- Quantum Mechanics and Reaction Kinetics
- Electricity and Magnetism
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- SCH4U and MHF4U or MCV4U
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch