Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Undertake a community research project with local museums, not-for-profits and arts organizations
- Study alongside leading Canadian Studies scholars, many of whom are national and international experts in their field
- Participate in and learn from public lectures, seminars and themed symposiums held on-campus throughout the year
Social Policy Analyst
Social policy researchers, consultants and program officers conduct research, develop policy and implement or administer programs in areas such as consumer affairs, employment, home economics, immigration, law enforcement, corrections, human rights, housing, labour, family services, foreign aid and international development. They are employed by government departments and agencies, industry, hospitals, educational institutions, consulting establishments, professional associations, research institutes, non-government organizations and international organizations or they may be self-employed.
- Immigration Officer
- Policy Analyst
- Public Policy Officer
- Public Administrator
- Gender and Disability in Canada
- Canada: The Land
- Everyday History
- First Nations and the Welfare State
- Documenting Canada
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch