School of Education
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
You will experience high quality coursework with exceptional faculty expertise, extended classroom teaching opportunities, and small class sizes.
- Build your teaching experience with four classroom practicums, including placements with local schools, students with special needs, or even one-on-one tutoring
- Expand your experience through the Alternative Settings Placement, completed over three weeks or 75 hours, engaging in opportunities that go beyond the classroom. Some examples include The Learning Garden, Gaming Lab, Kawartha Food Share, Eco-Mentorship Program and Camp fYrefly.
- Complete a number of eco- and social justice-based certificate programs to show future principals and employers your commitment to teaching environmental education to the next generation
- Career Counsellor
- Curriculum Designer
- Literacy Specialist
- Training/Adult Education Consultant
- Educational Researcher
- School Board Administrator
- Language Instructor
- Minimum 70% average on the most recent ten full course equivalents at the time of application, applicants are also required to meet the requirements of the teaching divisions.
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch