Join one of the largest archaeology programs in Canada, and combine courses from Anthropology, Ancient Greek and Roman Studies, and the sciences.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Perform hands-on research (even during your undergrad degree!) in specialized on-campus labs for bioarchaeology, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), archaeozoology, and lithic and ceramic analysis
- Immerse yourself in the global community – conduct field work abroad in places like Belize, Greece, Europe, Turkey, North Africa, and more… or right here in Ontario
- Archaeological Data Manager
- Archaeotourism Professional
- First Nations Liaison Officer
- Heritage Management Consultant
- Laboratory Supervisor
- Museum Curator
- Archaeology of Natural Disasters
- Aegean Bronze Age Archaeology
- Human Osteology
- Case Studies in Classical Archaeology
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch