Study the archaeology of a time and place not explored in other Archaeology programs in Ontario with professors who are experts currently working in the field.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Conduct field work in Ontario, or abroad in places like Belize, Europe, Turkey, North Africa, and more, or right here in Ontario.
- Gain hands-on experience in specialized labs for bioarchaeology, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), archaeozoology and lithic analysis.
- Archaeological Data Manager
- Archaeotourism Professional
- First Nations Liaison Officer
- Heritage Management Consultant
- Heritage Planner
- Laboratory Supervisor
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch