- Conduct field work in Ontario, or abroad in places like Belize, Europe, Turkey, North Africa, and more, or right here in Ontario.
- Gain hands-on experience in specialized labs for bioarchaeology, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), archaeozoology and lithic analysis.
University professors and lecturers teach courses to undergraduate and graduate students and conduct research at universities. University professors who are heads of departments are included in this unit group.
- Archaeological Data Manager
- Archaeotourism Professional
- First Nations Liaison Officer
- Heritage Management Consultant
- Heritage Planner
- Laboratory Supervisor
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified below)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch