Marketing & Consumer Culture
- Leave your mark at Trent through a fourth-year legacy project or undertake a community-based research project with local businesses
- 100 hours of hands-on professional experience completing internships with business sector companies and organizations
- Compete in local and national business competitions, including Jeux du Commerce, Pitch It, Durham Ideas Den, and Bears’ Lair
Advertising, marketing and public relations managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial and e-business advertising, marketing and public relations. They are employed by commercial and industrial establishments, government departments, and advertising, marketing and public relations firms or consulting businesses.
- Arts Administrator
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified below)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- A 4U Math
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch