Marketing & Consumer Culture
Connecting people to business is fundamental to success. This specialization equips you with the knowledge and understanding you will need to effectively reach your future customers and consumers.
Graduating students who have fulfilled the requirements for a Bachelor of Business Administration degree may apply for a Specialization in Marketing & Consumer Culture, if they have successfully completed 3.5 credits from the following list of courses:
- 3.5 ADMN credits from ADMN 2080H, 3150H, 3160H, 3170H, 3410H, 3560H, 3750H, or 3870H
- Students pursuing a Specialization in Marketing & Consumer Culture are strongly encouraged to develop a wider foundation in the social sciences.
A. El-Amir, BA (American University, Cairo), MSc, PhD (Stirling)
Ontario Secondary School Requirements
General Admission Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%