Information Systems & e-Commerce
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Springboard to an M.B.A., benefiting from the knowledge and expertise of a dedicated community of business leaders and mentors
- 100 hour of hands-on professional experience completing internships with business sector companies and organizations
- Leave your mark at Trent through a fourth-year legacy project or undertake a community-based research project with local businesses
Web designers and developers research, design, develop and produce Internet and Intranet sites. They are employed in computer software development firms, information technology consulting firms, information technology units throughout the private and public sectors, advertising agencies or they may be self-employed.
- Arts Administrator
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- A 4U Math
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch