Information Systems & e-Commerce (Co-op Available)
- Springboard to an M.B.A., benefiting from the knowledge and expertise of a dedicated community of business leaders and mentors
- Complete 100-hours of hands-on professional experience with a local business through the fourth year placement course or consider the fourth year internship course, a 6, 8 or 12 month paid work opportunity with a business company (a break in your studies between your second last and last term at Trent. Students must return to Trent after the internship for a final term).
- Leave your mark at Trent through a fourth-year legacy project or undertake a community-based research project with local businesses
Web designers and developers research, design, develop and produce Internet and Intranet sites. They are employed in computer software development firms, information technology consulting firms, information technology units throughout the private and public sectors, advertising agencies or they may be self-employed.
- Arts Administrator
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- A 4U Math
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch