Human Resource Management (Co-op Available)
- Complete 100-hours of hands-on professional experience with a local business through the fourth year placement course or consider the fourth year internship course, a 6, 8 or 12 month paid work opportunity with companies or organizations in Ontario (a break in your studies between your second last and last term) and students must return to Trent after the internship for their final term.
- Leave your mark at Trent through a fourth-year legacy project or undertake a community-based research project with local businesses
- Network with industry experts and organizations through the Prosperity Business Tradeshow and Global Entrepreneurship Week
Human Resource Manager
Human resources managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of human resources and personnel departments, and develop and implement policies, programs and procedures regarding human resource planning, recruitment, collective bargaining, training and development, occupation classification and pay and benefit administration. They represent management and participate actively on various joint committees to maintain ongoing relations between management and employees. Human resources managers are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
- Human Resource Manager
- Equity Analyst
- Training and Development Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- A 4U Math
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch