Greek & Latin
Take your studies of archaeology, history, and literature even further by heading back in time to study writings by the original thinkers. Through language training in Greek and Latin, students pursuing this specialization will be able
to read foundational texts in their original formats and gain insight into the way these languages cascade into every field of study.
Students who have fulfilled the requirements for a single- or joint-major degree in Ancient Greek & Roman Studies may graduate with a Specialization in Greek & Latin if they have successfully completed 5.0 credits in GREK and LATN
- B.A. (Honours)
- Participate in one-of-a-kind extracurricular activities and projects, like student productions of ancient Greek plays and archaeological excavation in the Mediterranean.
Conservators restore and conserve artifacts belonging to museums, galleries and owners of cultural property. Curators recommend the acquisition of museum artifacts and gallery works of art and research their artistic history. Conservators and curators are employed in museums, art galleries and universities. Conservators may be self-employed.
- Secondary School Teacher
- Library and Information Systems Specialist
- Public Relations Specialist
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch