Greek & Latin
Unlock the door to a whole new world of ancient texts by learning the language that allows you to not only read original sources, but will also allow you to interpret them critically.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Participate in one-of-a-kind extracurricular activities and projects, like student productions of ancient Greek plays and archaeological excavation in the Mediterranean.
- Secondary School Teacher
- Library and Information Systems Specialist
- Public Relations Specialist
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch