Global Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Social Change
Combine interests in business and international development and explore social innovation and entrepreneurship on a global scale, with the opportunity to complete a summer field course abroad.
- Get first-hand career experience in the Global South through an intensive summer field course followed by a placement with an organisation or firm
- Build your intercultural communication skills and in-depth knowledge of another society through cultural immersion
- Build your understanding of the changing contours of the world economy with a critical focus on the international dimension in business
- Develop a critical appreciation of the role of social innovation and entrepreneurship to address pressing issues of poverty, access to services, and climate change in the Global South
- Social Entrepreneur
- International Development Program Manager or Researcher
- Economic and Business Development Officer
- Global Marketing and Supply Chain Manager
- Communications Manager
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- Minimum of 65% in any course counting toward the specialization.
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch