School of Business
Stand out from the crowd in today’s competitive business landscape by combining the strong foundational knowledge of a traditional B.B.A. with focused, practical courses and experience in a relevant field within the business world.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- 100 hours of hands-on professional experience completing internships with business sector companies and organizations
- Network with industry experts and organizations through the Prosperity Business Tradeshow and Global Entrepreneurship Week
- Compete in local and national business competitions, including Jeux du Commerce, Pitch It, Durham Ideas Den, and Bears’ Lair
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Planner
- Investor Relations Associate
- Credit Analyst
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- A 4U Math
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch