For highly innovative B.B.A. degree students, the Entrepreneurship specialization is an excellent avenue for exploring an independent path in business leadership and enterprise. Learn how to plan and build your own business, develop online marketing strategies, and shape your groundbreaking ideas into a viable and thriving business.
Graduating students who have fulfilled the requirements for a Bachelor of Business Administration degree may apply for a Specialization in Entrepreneurship, if they have successfully completed the following 3.5 credits:
- 1.5 ADMN credits consisting of ADMN 3420H, 3430H, and 3750H
- 2.0 ADMN credits from ADMN 1510H, 3150H, 3160H, 3170H, 3560H, 3870H, or 4450H
To be named.
Ontario Secondary School Requirements
General Admission Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
Program Specific Prerequisites: