If you are an innovator, looking to take your out-of-the-box ideas from the whiteboard to the marketplace this specialization is for you. You will gain the business acumen and tools for a future redefining and challenging the business world.
Graduating students who have fulfilled the requirements for a Bachelor of Business Administration degree may apply for a Specialization in Entrepreneurship, if they have successfully completed the following 3.5 credits:
- 1.5 ADMN credits consisting of ADMN 3420H, 3430H, and 3750H
- 2.0 ADMN credits from ADMN 1510H, 3150H, 3160H, 3170H, 3560H, 3870H, or 4450H
To be named.
Ontario Secondary School Requirements
General Admission Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%