School of Business
Examine business models across sectors and develop your leadership skills in a program recognized for its innovative and successful graduates
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Prepare for your CPA designation or springboard into an M.B.A.
- Complete 100-hours of hands-on professional experience through an internship with business sector companies and organizations
- Compete in local and national business competitions, including Jeux du Commerce, Pitch It, Durham Ideas Den, and Bear’s Lair
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Corporate, Small-Business and Not-for-Profit Leadership
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- A 4U Math
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch