Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Prepare for your CPA designation or springboard into an M.B.A.
- Complete 100-hours of hands-on professional experience through an internship with business sector companies and organizations
- Meet top economic thinkers through guest speaker series and events – in 2018 we welcomed Bank of Canada former governor David Dodge
- Network with industry experts and organizations through program-led events
Mathematicians and statisticians research mathematical or statistical theories, and develop and apply mathematical or statistical techniques for solving problems in such fields as science, engineering, business and social science. Actuaries apply mathematics, statistics, probability and risk theory to assess potential financial impacts of future events. Mathematicians, statisticians and actuaries are employed by universities, governments, bank and trust companies, insurance companies, pension benefit consulting firms, professional associations, and science and engineering consulting firms.
- Economic Consultant
- Market Research Analyst
- Media Buyer
- International Trade Specialist
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- A 4U Math
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch