Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Familiarize yourself and get hands-on experience using the techniques suitable for the analysis of Big Data, including parallel programming, visualization, and predictive modelling
- Participate in EC Hacks, Trent University’s student-led hackathon
- Add a targeted focus to an undergraduate research thesis and investigate a specific field of interest with the expert guidance of your prof
Computer Systems Analyst
Information systems analysts and consultants analyze systems requirements, develop and implement information systems development plans, policies and procedures, and provide advice on a wide range of information systems issues. They are employed in information technology consulting firms and in information technology units throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed.
- Computer Programmer
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Marketing Analyst
- Digital Analytics Developer
- Program Developer
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch