Distinguish your Computing & Information Systems degree by specializing in an emerging and increasingly in-demand field.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Familiarize yourself and get hands-on experience using the techniques suitable for the analysis of Big Data, including parallel programming, visualization, and predictive modelling
- Participate in EC Hacks, Trent University’s student-led hackathon
- Add a targeted focus to an undergraduate research thesis and investigate a specific field of interest with the expert guidance of your prof
- Computer Programmer
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Marketing Analyst
- Digital Analytics Developer
- Program Developer
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch