Culture & Theory
Engage in workshops and classes that will challenge you to become both a consumer and critic of culture, gaining an understanding of how culture is formed and the impact it has on people’s lives.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Make contributions to the community while gaining hands-on research experience through a Community-Based Research Project.
- Work one-on-one with your professor by taking a reading course.
- Get an in-depth, practical understanding of topics including Performance & Protest and Adaptation & Performance through workshops led by practicing artists.
- Get real world work experience through a fourth-year internship.
- TV and Radio Producer
- Advertising and Marketing Executive
- Web Content Manager
- Events Planner
- Game Creator
- Communications Specialist
- Cultural Critic
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch