Culture & Theory
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Make contributions to the community while gaining hands-on research experience through a Community-Based Research Project.
- Work one-on-one with your professor by taking a reading course.
- Get an in-depth, practical understanding of topics including Performance & Protest and Adaptation & Performance through workshops led by practicing artists.
- Get real world work experience through a fourth-year internship.
"What I enjoy most about the Cultural Studies program is the way that you can learn all of the theoretical stuff behind all these things that are all around us that you might not really know is happening, but you also get the hands on feel of workshops and learning how to use practical technology such as digital audio work stations, filing, video editing, camera work, all that kind of stuff."
- TV and Radio Producer
- Advertising and Marketing Executive
- Web Content Manager
- Events Planner
- Game Creator
- Communications Specialist
- Cultural Critic
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch