With this specialization, internships are available with agencies such as the Ministry of Natural Resources, the Toronto Zoo, or regional conservation authorities.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Gain hands-on experience working with agencies across the environmental sector
- Learn from professors who are experts in their field and practicing conservation biologists
- Benefit from access to state-of-the-art labs and facilities in Trent’s DNA, Life & Health Sciences Building
- Species-at-Risk Biologist
- Environmental Lawyer
- Research Scientist
- Zoo Biologist
- Ecological Consultant
- Conservation Manager
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch