Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Gain hands-on experience working with agencies across the environmental sector
- Learn from professors who are experts in their field and practicing conservation biologists
- Benefit from access to state-of-the-art labs and facilities in Trent’s DNA, Life & Health Sciences Building
Biologists and related scientists conduct basic and applied research to extend knowledge of living organisms, to manage natural resources, and to develop new practices and products related to medicine and agriculture. They are employed in both laboratory and field settings by governments, environmental consulting companies, resource and utilities companies, chemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnical companies and health and educational institutions.
- Species-at-Risk Biologist
- Environmental Lawyer
- Research Scientist
- Zoo Biologist
- Ecological Consultant
- Conservation Manager
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch