Gain international experience and deepen your understanding of international development by living, studying, and working abroad in a third-world country through Trent’s respected Trent-in-Ghana program.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Gain an immediate sense of how development theory applies in practice through classes and field trips
- Build your intercultural communication skills and in-depth knowledge of another society through cultural immersion
- Complete a field placement and gain work experience in an area that is directly related to your interests and career objectives.
- Humanitarian Program Officer
- Government Relations Specialist
- Non-Governmental Organization Development Officer
- International Aid Worker
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch