- Explore your strengths and career interests, and graduate with 12 months of work experience (and income) through the new four-year B.B.A. co-op option, giving you the competitive edge for future job prospects.
- Prepare for your CPA designation or springboard into an M.B.A.
- Complete 100-hours of hands-on professional experience with a local business through the fourth year placement course or consider the fourth year internship course, a 6, 8 or 12 month paid work opportunity with companies or organizations in Ontario (a break in your studies between your second last and last term) and students must return to Trent after the internship for their final term.
- Network with industry experts and organizations through program-led events
Financial Auditors & Accountants
Financial auditors examine and analyze the accounting and financial records of individuals and establishments to ensure accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards and procedures. Accountants plan, organize and administer accounting systems for individuals and establishments. Articling students in accounting firms are included in this unit group. Financial auditors and accountants are employed by auditing and accounting firms throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed.
- Forensic Accountant
- Investment Banker
- Tax Accountant
- Financial Accounting
- Management Skills
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- A 4U Math
- For Co-op: A minimum 80% overall final average, ENG 4U with a minimum of 60% and a 4U Math
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch