Applied Ethics (Option)
With courses grounded in critical thinking, ethical theory and applied ethics, this option is ideal if you are interested in everything from advocacy and public policy issues to working in the fields of medicine, law, environmental resource management, business and computing.
An option is a “mini-minor” – a set of courses in one discipline that can be completed in conjunction with any undergraduate degree program, allowing you to focus on an additional subject of interest.
Courses & Requirements
To earn this option, you will need to fulfill the requirements of a General or Honours degree in addition to successfully completing the following 5.0 credits:
- 1.0 PHIL credit from PHIL 1000H, 1100H, or 1200H (or 1001Y, 1004H, 1005Y)
- 1.5 PHIL credits consisting of PHIL 2110H (or 2300Y), 3110H, and 3120H (or 3380Y)
- 1.0 PHIL credit from PHIL 2150H (or 2032Y), 2390H, or 3370H
- 0.5 PHIL credit from PHIL 2010H, 2020H, or 2030H
- 1.0 PHIL credit from PHIL 3140H and 3180H (or 3390Y), or 3300Y, or 4250H and 4260H (or 4200Y)
Chair of the Department of Philosophy 705-748-1011 ext. 7166 firstname.lastname@example.org
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch