School of the Environment
Study with internationally-recognized water scientists in state-of-the-art labs and learning facilities, including the Trent Water Quality Centre, the most comprehensive mass spectrometry facility in Canada.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Gain real experience in the study of water and the aquatic environment in the lab and out in the field
- Make an impact in the community through a capstone research project
- Take your education global – study abroad and complete an international research placement
- Environmental Impact Assessment Consultant
- Fisheries Manager
- Drinking Water Policy Specialist
- Regional Land and Water Resources Manager
- Global Change of Aquatic Ecosystems
- Aquatic Environmental Chemistry
- Water Policy
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch