School of the Environment
Sustainable Agriculture & Food Systems
Work to advance the study of sustainable agriculture in real-time by getting your hands dirty in Trent’s rooftop gardens and experimental farm, a 33-acre living laboratory located right on campus.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Make your mark in our engaged student community by joining the Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems Society, Trent Apiary, or Food Services Sustainability Committee
- Join a new crop of entrepreneurs working in the Trent Market Garden, which provides fresh vegetables to cafeterias right here on campus, or volunteer with the student-run organic café The Seasoned Spoon
- Work alongside leading experts in the field and complete impactful community research projects
- Agro-Tourism Operator
- Community Food Activist
- Food Policy Analyst
- Land Use Consultant
- Organic Farmer
- Environmental Implications of Agriculture
- The World Food System
- Ecological Agriculture
- Soil Science
- Culture and Food
- Nutritional Anthropology
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- SBI4U for B.Sc.
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch