Start in Honours Science in first year and move into the science program of your choice in second year – Environmental Science, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Psychology...which major will you choose?
- Put your science interests to the test in world-class labs and on-campus science and research facilities including the Canadian Environmental Modeling Centre, Trent Water Quality Centre, and the DNA Profiling and Forensic Centre, to name a few
- Learn alongside the experts in a variety of science disciplines – who better to help you find your academic path?
- Get hands-on research experience starting as early as first-year with dedicated mentorship from instructors and faculty exploring research topics including climate change, infectious diseases and data analytics
- Biological Anthropology: Becoming Human
- Human Anatomy
- The Digital World
- Introducing Astronomy
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified below)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch