Medical Professional Stream
This four-year stream gives you an automatic edge with professional program examinations, applications, and interviews. Trent's one-of-a-kind preparatory program is taken jointly with any B.A. or B.Sc. degree.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Complete community placements with Peterborough Regional Health Centre, Youth Emergency Shelter, Kawartha Sexual Assault Centre, and Alzheimer’s Society – to name a few
- Benefit from faculty and physician mentoring through advising and information sessions
- Get published through undergraduate research and medical publication opportunities
- Join the Trent First Responders and the Premedical Society
- General Practitioner
- Medical Sales
- Policy Advisor
- Health Care Practitioner
- Medical Writer
- Public Health Specialist
- Critical Thinking
- Intro to Psych
- Human Physiology
- Intro to Canadian Justice
- Biological Anthropology
- Becoming Human; Moral & Political Philosophy
- Foundations of Biomedical Science
- Digital World
- Introductory Crime Scene Investigation
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- Minimum 80% average for consideration. Autobiographical Sketch due February 1st on myTrent portal. Appropriate prerequisite courses for the program that you intend to declare as your major in your second year.
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch