Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Benefit from Trent’s focus on experiential learning opportunities to connect you with future career prospects.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Take advantage of Trent University Durham GTA’s central location with industry right at your doorstep while developing industry expertise through your fourth-year internship capstone as well as hands-on opportunities throughout the program.
- Develop both technical and analytical skills required to excel in an emerging field
- Get on track to a fulfilling career in a fast-paced industry with one of our targeted work placements
- Supply Chain Logistics Manager
- Procurement Director
- Logistics Coordinator
- Inventory Manager
- International Logistics Manager
- Logistics Engineer
- Purchasing Manager
- The Digital World
- Transportation and Logistics Management
- New Venture Planning and Design
- Data Visualization
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- 75% overall average. MHF4U or MCV4U
#1 Undergrad University
Where urban vibe meets close-knit community.Visit Trent Durham GTA
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch