Law & Arts / Law & Business: Trent/Swansea Dual Degree (LL.B. & B.A./B.B.A.)
Not only will you graduate with two degrees in just six years, but you’ll also have the chance to take your education global while you learn, travel, explore, and live abroad.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Combining your law degree with your choice of B.A. or B.B.A. degree means that you will graduate with a unique set of skills and perspectives
- Meet and learn from top law professionals through our Visiting Lawyers in Residence program
- Join the Trent Law Society and benefit from field trips, workshops, and events, all with a focus on law and the legal system
- Policy Analyst
- Law Clerk
- International Development Officer
- History of Incarceration
- Justice and Rights
- The legal Environment of Business
- Law, Rights, and Development
- Philosophy of Law
- Criminal Code
- Local Dynamics of Change
- Global Migration
- Government and Politics in the Middle East
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- A minimum of 80% overall final average. Students required to complete an internal application indicating the intent to continue onto studies at Swansea University. This application will be due in January of the students’ second year of study at Trent.
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch