- Gain diversity of knowledge that today’s employers are looking for by specializing in two academic disciplines
- Get hands-on experience applying knowledge from your majors through a wide variety of experiential learning opportunities including workshops, field studies, internships, community research projects, and undergraduate research projects
- Pursue scholarship, bursary, and research grant opportunities across more than one academic department to demonstrate your academic excellence and expertise
Human Rights Specialist
Social policy researchers, consultants and program officers conduct research, develop policy and implement or administer programs in areas such as consumer affairs, employment, home economics, immigration, law enforcement, corrections, human rights, housing, labour, family services, foreign aid and international development. They are employed by government departments and agencies, industry, hospitals, educational institutions, consulting establishments, professional associations, research institutes, non-government organizations and international organizations or they may be self-employed.
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch