Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Study history firsthand studying abroad at one of many partner universities around the world
- Pursue the Museum Management and Curatorship postgraduate certificate program offered in partnership with Fleming College
- Small group teaching environment means you’ll know your profs and they will know you – a great advantage for that personal reference after graduation
Conservators restore and conserve artifacts belonging to museums, galleries and owners of cultural property. Curators recommend the acquisition of museum artifacts and gallery works of art and research their artistic history. Conservators and curators are employed in museums, art galleries and universities. Conservators may be self-employed.
- Civil Servant
- Diplomatic Corps
- Historical Consultant
- Parks & Recreation Manager
- Ten Days That Shook the World
- Love, Sex, and Intimacy in History
- Canadian History through Murder, Execution, Assassination, and Suicide
- Food in History
- World War I and World War II
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch