Forensics and Arts, Forensics and Science
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Study in the only university in Canada to offer a wide range of joint majors in Forensic Science
- Create a unique educational focus based on your interests with an interdisciplinary knowledge base
- Gain access to outstanding faculty and cutting edge labs, and benefit from the opportunity to get involved in community-based or self-directed research, or summer employment opportunities
Crime Scene Technician
Police officers protect the public, detect and prevent crime and perform other activities directed at maintaining law and order. They are employed by municipal and federal governments and some provincial and regional governments. This unit group includes railway police.
- Crime Scene Technician
- Medical Research Scientist
- Social Worker
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Trends in Forensic Science
- Computer Crime and Forensics
- Species-at-Risk Biology and Policy
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch