"The reason I chose Trent University is because they're one of only three Universities in Ontario that offer the Forensic Science program and the campus is beautiful."
Forensics and Arts, Forensics and Science
For the past 10 years, Trent has been the only university in Canada to offer students the chance to combine your study of forensics with one of several different academic disciplines. Choose a joint major in forensics in combination with a vast array of complementary areas of study in either the arts or the sciences.
Interested in a career in forensics specializing in ballistics? A joint degree with Physics could come in handy. Want to analyze the mental state of criminals, or become a criminal profiler? Combine your Forensics degree with a B.A. in Psychology. The emerging field of computer forensics means a joint major with Computer Sciences can help you stand out from the crowd. No matter what your forensic career ambitions are, you have plenty of options at Trent.
- B.A. (Honours)
- B.Sc. (Honours)
The Trent Advantage
- Study in the only university in Canada to offer a wide range of joint majors in Forensic Science
- Create a unique educational focus based on your interests with an interdisciplinary knowledge base
- Gain access to outstanding faculty and cutting edge labs, and benefit from the opportunity to get involved in community-based or self-directed research, or summer employment opportunities
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Trends in Forensic Science
- Computer Crime and Forensics
- Species-at-Risk Biology and Policy
- Crime Scene Technician
- Medical Research Scientist
- Social Worker
- Pharmaceutical Marketing