Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Take your love of books global and travel to a significant literary heritage site through the Barbara Rooke Travel Prize.
- Engage with guest authors and explore a range of hands-on learning experiences including dramatic performance, music, creative writing, peer-assessed active learning or blogging.
- Participate in seminar and workshop classes that provide opportunities for discussion, critical thinking, and interaction with leading scholars.
This unit group includes specialists in advertising, marketing and public relations who analyse, develop and implement communication and promotion strategies and information programs, analyse advertising needs and develop appropriate advertising and marketing plans, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations, and for performers, athletes, writers and other talented individuals. They are employed by consulting firms, advertising agencies, corporations, associations, government, social agencies, museums, galleries, public interest groups, and cultural and other organizations, or they may be self-employed. Agents such as entertainment, literary and sports agents are included in this unit group.
- Public Relations Specialist
- Arts Critic
- Marketing Specialist
- Children’s Literature
- Literature & Globalization
- Popular Fiction
- Producing Punk
- Theatre & Journalism
- Writing the Body
- Horror, Terror and the Gothic
- Graphic Fiction
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch