Education: Indigenous B.Ed.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Enjoy education placement opportunities in every year of your degree
- Attend traditional gatherings and connect with elders, traditional knowledge holders and surrounding Indigenous communities
- Benefit from Mohawk or Ojibwe language instruction in first year and learning opportunities on the land and water
Elementary School Teacher
Elementary school and kindergarten teachers teach basic subjects such as reading, writing and arithmetic or specialized subjects such as English or French as a second language at public and private elementary schools.
- Government Worker
- Policy Officer
- Educational Consultant
- Indigenous Education Advisor
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- Self-identify as Indigenous and must have 70% average in six 4 U/M credits including ENG 4U (60% minimum for this course)
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch