Climate Science & Policy*
- Develop resources that allow for communities to take action towards climate mitigation, climate policies, and low-carbon energy futures through a four-month placement opportunity.
- Develop skills to organize and analyze data and learn how to interpret climate models to lead informed decision-making on climate policy and initiatives.
- Critically analyze the multifaceted causes of climate change, and understand policies to mitigate and prepare for climate change.
Environmental Impact Analyst
Natural and applied science policy researchers, consultants and program officers conduct research, prepare reports, provide consultation and advice and administer programs in a variety of areas related to the natural and applied sciences. They are employed by federal, provincial and municipal governments, computer and office furniture manufacturers, educational institutions, research organizations, consulting firms, environmental and conservation organizations, or they may be self-employed.
- Climate Change Specialist
- Climate Policy Advisory
- Conservation Authority Director
- Environmental Activist
- Sustainability Officer
- Energy Analyst
- Environmental Science and Sustainability
- Foundations of Biodiversity
- Climate Data and Analytics
- Apocalypse Now
- The Global Climate System
- Introduction to Environmental Law
- Climate and Environment Communications
- Climate and Energy Policy
- Applied Climate Modelling
- Low Carbon Technology
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified below)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- Minimum 75% admission average, including SBI4U, SCH4U, and either MHF4U or MCV4U
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch