Chemical Engineering: Trent/Swansea Dual Degree*
Graduate with both a B.Sc. in Chemistry and a B.Eng. in Chemical Engineering in four years – half the time it would normally take to get both.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Globalize your degree by studying in Canada and the UK on stunning campuses with state-of-the-art facilities
- Option to apply, through a competitive process, to complete a 12-month paid Year in industry placement in the UK, which can be counted towards the 48-months of work experience needed to acquire your P.Eng. licence in Canada
- Pursue summer engineering placements (uniquely available to students in the dual engineering degree)
- Chemical Engineer
- Energy Manager
- Analytical Chemist
- Refinery Chemical Engineer
- Petroleum Engineer
- Product/Process Development Scientist
- Mining Engineer
- Technical Plant Manager
- Applications Engineer
- Wellsite Drilling Engineer
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- Minimum 80% average. SCH4U, SPH4U and MCV4U or MHF4U.
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch