Business and Science
Study at the only university in Canada to offer a wide range of joint majors in Business Administration for more career choice and flexibility.
Gain a competitive edge in the job market after graduation as you pursue your passions with a unique degree that combines your interest in business with other areas of study across the sciences.
- B.Sc. (Honours)
- Durham GTA
- Gain hands-on experience through the Business Administration placement program, internships and fourth-year business legacy project
- Build professional business skills while delving into the diverse knowledge across disciplinary boundaries in programs and disciplines. The result? A degree as unique as you are
- Benefit from joining a community affiliated with the United Nations Principles for Responsible Management and Education
"Bridging the gap between environmental science and business is vital, given the current state of environmental affairs around the world."
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch