Business and Science
Study at the only university in Canada to offer a wide range of joint majors in Business Administration for more career choice and flexibility.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Combine professional business experience with diverse knowledge from a range of other programs and disciplines – create a degree that’s uniquely you (employers love it!)
- Gain hands-on experience through the Business Administration internship program and fourth-year business legacy project
- Benefit from joining a community affiliated with the United Nations Principles for Responsible Management and Education.
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch