Business and Arts
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Combine professional business experience with diverse knowledge from a range of other programs and disciplines – create a degree that’s uniquely you (employers love it!)
- Gain hands-on experience through the Business Administration internship program and fourth-year business legacy project
- Benefit from joining a community affiliated with the United Nations Principles for Responsible Management and Education.
“I started off as an English major but after first year I decided to pursue a joint major with business administration. While they may seem like opposites, it’s actually a really good mix; the creative side and the practical side. I think it’s the best way to get the most out of your degree.”
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch