Personalize your degree and gain the competitive edge by studying in the only Biomedical Science program of its kind in Ontario.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Gain valuable, real-world experience in a medical or health-care related setting through a capstone internship or placement courses, something that no other Ontario university offers in a four-year Biomedical Science degree
- Work alongside leading faculty in state-of-the-art research facilities, as well as healthcare professionals in the community
- Complete a fourth-year honours research thesis
- Medical Researcher
- Rsearch Scientist
- Research Scientist
- Scientific Journalist
- Occupational Therapist
- Principles of the Nervous System
- Developmental Biology
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- SBI4U, SCH4U, and MHF4U or MCV4U, and SPH4U or SES4U
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch