"I think the whole program is very unique in terms of having friends. They are all majorly interested in their major and what they want to study so we all help each other and we all make our way to figure out any problems that we can’t really solve."
Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Without biochemistry, there is no life. Working in state-of-the-art facilities, you will gain a solid grounding in chemistry, biochemistry, genetics and cell biology. This program prepares you both technically and intellectually for advanced studies in this dynamic and ever-changing discipline.
- B.Sc. (Honours)
The Trent Advantage
- Choose to specialize in Health Sciences
- Benefit from a hands-on approach to learning through laboratory work and small group learning with expert scholars
- Design and execute your own experiments and research, or take advantage of opportunities to assist with faculty research
- Biochemical Concepts
- Molecular Biology
- Cell Biology
- Protein Chemistry & Enzymology
- Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Research Scientist
- Laboratory Instrument Specialist
- Biomedical Scientist