- Jump-start your career and get hands-on experience through one of Trent’s 20 paid co-op streams, available in a variety of Bachelor of Arts programs, including English, Media Studies and Philosophy, to name a few
- Make your mark and make a difference participating in a community-based research project with a local organization, such as examining accessibility in municipal arts and culture programming
- Globalize your degree by pursuing one of the many study abroad and international field work experiences in one of 36 countries, all while earning credit toward your Trent degree
This unit group includes specialists in advertising, marketing and public relations who analyse, develop and implement communication and promotion strategies and information programs, analyse advertising needs and develop appropriate advertising and marketing plans, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations, and for performers, athletes, writers and other talented individuals. They are employed by consulting firms, advertising agencies, corporations, associations, government, social agencies, museums, galleries, public interest groups, and cultural and other organizations, or they may be self-employed. Agents such as entertainment, literary and sports agents are included in this unit group.
- Start in Honours Arts in first year and move into the humanities or social sciences program of your choice in second year. English, History, Economics, Anthropology, Media Studies, International Development Studies... choose from 30+ B.A. degrees.
- Gods, Heroes, Monsters
- Introduction to the Integrated Arts
- Making a Scene
- Gender, Race and Popular Culture
- Ten Days That Shook the World
- Critical Thinking
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch