Learn from renowned experts and researchers in one of the most highly regarded Anthropology programs in Canada.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Get your hands dirty on a global scale through our archaeological field schools in Greece or Belize
- Dig up the past right here on campus through the Ontario Archaeology Field School, a full-credit Anthro course that runs each summer
- Study different cultures first-hand through a year abroad program in virtually any country worldwide – Ghana, Ecuador, Thailand, France? The choice is yours.
- Public Service
- Cultural and Heritage Consultant
- Environmental Impact Assessor
- Forensic Anthropologist
- Immigration and Human Rights
- Public Health
- Medical Anthropologist
- Museum Curator
- Program Manager
- Plagues and Peoples
- Virtual Worlds: The Anthropology of Online Communities
- Culture and Food
- Archaeology of Climate Change
- Environmental Archaeology
- Mortuary Archaeology
- Culture and Mortality
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch