Ancient Greek & Roman Studies
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Travel to the Mediterranean and participate in an exciting archaeological fieldwork project – trips to Greece, Turkey or north Africa can be counted as credit towards your degree
- Give your acting chops a try in an extracurricular production of an ancient Greek play (in English) for a live audience
Archaeology Museum Curators & Conservators
Conservators restore and conserve artifacts belonging to museums, galleries and owners of cultural property. Curators recommend the acquisition of museum artifacts and gallery works of art and research their artistic history. Conservators and curators are employed in museums, art galleries and universities. Conservators may be self-employed.
- Naval Officer
- Government Official
- Computer Programmer
- Library and Information Systems Specialist
- The Trojan War
- Gods, Heroes and Monsters
- War in the Desert
- Olympians and Gladiators
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch