Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL) Post-Graduate Certificate
A specialized program for ESL teaching professionals who wish to add a Canadian credential and a global perspective to their teaching practice and portfolio.
- Be a part of our dynamic global classroom, whether you choose to participate in-person or online.
- Flexibility for busy professionals – study in-person/online, full- or part-time
- Engage with fellow ESL teachers from around the world as you build hands-on, practical skills to advance English language teaching
- Language Instructor
- Literacy Specialist
- Training/Adult Education Specialist
- Career Counsellor
- Educational Researcher
- School Board Administrator
- Curriculum Designer
- Professional Development for English Teachers
- Modelling Digital Citizenship through Technology and Social Media
- International Education and International Teaching
- To be eligible for this program, you must hold a degree from an accredited university. Students currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree with a planned completion before September are eligible.
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch