ESL: English for University
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- An average class size of 14 students means you receive exceptional personalized attention
- In Foundations for University I and II, you can begin taking credit courses towards your degree
- Foundations for University prepares students for all degree programs with discipline specific assignments and vocabulary
- Dedicated support staff and orientation programs are available to you to help you succeed in your studies
- Flexible programming with four start times each year (September, January, April, and June)
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch