Business: Human Resources, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Dual Post-Graduate Certificate
Earn two postgraduate certificates in as little as sixteen months, and graduate prepared to deliver the business skills today’s employers are looking for.
- Earn the credentials and skills needed for your Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation.
- Build a foundation to start a business, pursue a passion for research and innovation, or simply improve your marketability to potential employers.
- Gain real-world experience in a placement at a local business or organization.
- Sales Manager
- Business Owner
- Marketing Manager
- Advertising Executive
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Human Resource Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
- Brand Consultant
- Organizational Behaviour
- Leadership, Training, and Development: A Cross-Cultural Approach
- Motivation and Compensation Systems
- Organizational Selection in the Canadian Workplace
- To be eligible for this program, you must hold a degree from an accredited university. Students currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree with a planned completion before September are eligible.
#1 Undergrad University
Where urban vibe meets close-knit community.Visit Trent Durham GTA
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch