Business: Human Resources, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
Immerse yourself in developing in-demand skills in human resource management, entrepreneurship, marketing, branding, and advertising. Graduate with postgraduate certificates in Human Resource Management as well as Marketing & Entrepreneurship and build the foundational tools needed to start a business or pursue a passion for research and innovation. In this age of globalization and innovation, talent is key as organizations look to acquire, develop, and motivate skilled employees. This intensive postgraduate, dual-certificate program is open to students who hold an undergraduate degree from any accredited university.
Click here to apply to this certificate
If you have any questions about Trent's Post-Graduate Certificates, please contact email@example.com.
- Durham GTA
- Earn the credentials and skills needed for your Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation.
- Build a foundation to start a business, pursue a passion for research and innovation, or simply improve your marketability to potential employers.
- Gain real-world experience in a placement at a local business or organization.
- Sales Manager
- Business Owner
- Marketing Manager
- Advertising Executive
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Human Resource Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
- Brand Consultant
- Organizational Behaviour
- Leadership, Training, and Development: A Cross-Cultural Approach
- Motivation and Compensation Systems
- Organizational Selection in the Canadian Workplace
- To be eligible for this program, you must hold a degree from an accredited university. Students currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree with a planned completion before September are eligible.
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch