Business: Human Resources, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Dual Postgraduate Certificate
Earn two postgraduate certificates in as little as sixteen months, and graduate prepared to deliver the business skills today’s employers are looking for.
- Earn the credentials and skills needed for your Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation.
- Build a foundation to start a business, pursue a passion for research and innovation, or simply improve your marketability to potential employers.
- Gain real-world experience in a placement at a local business or organization.
- Sales Manager
- Business Owner
- Marketing Manager
- Advertising Executive
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Human Resource Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
- Brand Consultant
- Organizational Behaviour
- Leadership, Training, and Development: A Cross-Cultural Approach
- Motivation and Compensation Systems
- Organizational Selection in the Canadian Workplace
- To be eligible for this program, you must hold a degree from an accredited university. Students currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree with a planned completion before September are eligible.
#1 Undergrad University
Where urban vibe meets close-knit community.Visit Trent Durham GTA
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch