No matter which undergraduate degree program you studied in, the Accounting postgraduate certificate is a great next step for students looking to gain in-demand practical skills in both the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors. Learn a strong foundation of knowledge and skills in accounting, finance, auditing, management, economics—to name a few—and take your career in the direction of your interests.
September and January start options available.
If you have any questions about Trent's Post-Graduate Certificates, please contact email@example.com.
- Complete all prerequisite undergraduate courses required to pursue your Chartered Professional Accountants Ontario (CPA) designation.
- Gain practical skills and experience in accounting, financial management, auditing and more and jump into a related career in any sector.
- Prepare for a master’s or Ph.D. degree discovery.
- Undergraduate bachelor’s degree from an accredited university—Accounting degree graduates are not eligible for this postgraduate certificate
- Planned completion of an undergraduate degree before September for students currently enrolled in an undergraduate program
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch