Logistics and Supply Chain Management (B.A.)
Benefit from Trent’s focus on experiential learning opportunities to connect you with future career prospects.
The current global and competitive economic landscapes require greater efficiency, speed and productivity from companies and organizations. Employers need multi-skilled professionals with a command of the most advanced management techniques, who are able to take full advantage of technological information systems and also know how to detect new business niches and even open up new markets. The B.A. in Logistics & Supply Chain Management will equip graduates with skills and experience required to succeed in the in-demand fields of purchasing, planning, production, logistics and distribution. The program is designed to produce managers for a career in supply chain management. It will also prepare students to achieve the Certified Supply Chain Management Professional (CSCMP) designation.
* pending Ministry approval
- Take advantage of Trent University Durham GTA’s central location with industry right at your doorstep while developing industry expertise through your fourth-year internship capstone as well as hands-on opportunities throughout the program.
- Develop both technical and analytical skills required to excel in an emerging field
- Get on track to a fulfilling career in a fast-paced industry with one of our targeted work placements
- Supply Chain Logistics Manager
- Procurement Director
- Logistics Coordinator
- Inventory Manager
- International Logistics Manager
- Logistics Engineer
- Purchasing Manager
- The Digital World
- Transportation and Logistics Management
- New Venture Planning and Design
- Data Visualization
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- 75% overall average. MHF4U or MCV4U