BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Academic Advisors are working remotely and remain available to connect with students.
There are two ways to book an academic advising appointment:
1. Use the link here to book your appointment online through the Student Experience Portal.
- Sign in to the Student Experience Portal with your Trent username and password (Please note that this method only works for students who already have a student ID number and active MyTrent account)
- Click on “Book Appointments” in the left menu to get started. Be sure to select "Durham Appointments".
- Click on the available time-slot that you would like to book and enter the information required. Please be sure to enter your preferred telephone number, student ID number and a brief description regarding the nature of the appointment.
- A confirmation email with the appointment details will be sent to your My Trent E-mail, along with a reminder email.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so by following the links provided in the emails. or please E-mail Trent University Durham admin at email@example.com and we can assist you in either re-scheduling or canceling your appointment.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student # and phone #. Durham Admin will call you to help arrange an appointment time. This email is checked regularly.
For updates and any other questions about COVID-19 please visit www.trentu.ca/COVID-19.
Please visit https://www.trentu.ca/durham/academics/academic-advising/course-selection-and-registration for additional information on course registration.
New Summer Start and Current Trent Students
Summer courses are a great way to get ahead in your degree or to pick up any credits you’ve missed along the way. Since you’re already enrolled as a Trent student, registering for an online summer course is easy.
1. Explore the Undergraduate Timetable to view available courses.
2. Copy the synonym of the course you are interested in from the timetable
3. Use the "Course Express Registration” link in the Register section of myTrent to complete your summer registrations.
Course overload for the summer term
Full-time and part-time eligible students may register in up to 2.0 credits overall in the summer session.
For information and updates on summer courses click here.
For priority registration schedule Fall/Winter 2020-2021 click here.
For important university dates and deadlines for the 2019-20 Academic Year please visit www.trentu.ca/calendar.
Please note there are "Calendar Supplements" posted at this link and the content contained in the calendar supplements supersedes that found in the Academic Calendar.
If you have specific questions regarding waitlists or waivers you can contact your department directly. Pre-requisite waivers are completed online through your MyTrent account. Course registration issues or questions can also be directed to email@example.com. For all financial questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Petitions and Appeals
- Academic Timetable
- Academic Skills Centre
- Academic Mentoring
- New Student Information
- Cumulative Average Calculator
- https://www.trentu.ca/registrar/records-registration (Records and Registration)